Thursday, February 10, 2011

Born Into Fire receives five star review from Firepages Reviews




Born Into Fire is the most interesting book I’ve read in a very long time. We have the element of fire, Kenna, and the element of air, Eric. Naturally, Eric is attracted, drawn to Kenna, and when they are together the chemistry is so amazing that I don’t know if it is more icy or hot.

I found myself pulled towards Eric’s character more. Maybe because I am more of an air element myself or maybe because Eric is a quiet, kind, and protective man. Although I was very unhappy when he left Kenna to protect her, I also understand that he was coming from a place of love, which is far nobler.

I thought that the storytelling was phenomenal. Scott and Waters really weaved this story together perfectly, not revealing too much at a time. This kept me glued to the pages, completely absorbed. And the frequent scorching hot sex scenes definitely helped too. I won’t say too much but I will tell you this – Kenna is a glass blower. Enough said.

Born Into Fire is the novel to get if you want a modern romance with an elemental twist!

--Zee Firepages Reviews

No comments: